Twilight Realms Of Elberen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chat-Based Cooperative Storytelling

Download RaidCall!
Radio Rivendell - The Fantasy Radio Station!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tain (pronounced TAY-in)

3 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Tain (pronounced TAY-in) Empty Tain (pronounced TAY-in) Thu Mar 22, 2012 1:01 pm

Faeriecakes

Faeriecakes

Tain and her younger brother, Koko, feeling the call of a more settled existence, renounced their tribe's nomadic ways and set out for the the city of Aranorn. Upon arriving, however, their naivete as to the culture of Men was taken advantage of by the unscrupulous and they were soon left without food, shelter or currency.

Then the Night Wind stepped in.

Taking them both under their collective wing, Tain and Koko were promised food and clothing and shelter and a safe life in exchange for Tain doing some 'odd jobs' for the company.

Of course these "jobs" turned out to be merely thievery and although Tain agreed at first, after a time she began to grow disgusted with herself and what she had become, but by then she had become so expert at it, that upon attempting to leave, the Night Wind took Koko as a hostage, threatening to do him harm if she did not continue working for them.

Tain feels she has no choice.

At least for now.

2Tain (pronounced TAY-in) Empty Splendid start I would say! Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:26 pm

Weldulf

Weldulf

I am still trying to figure out WHICH part of the Eldenwood Grondthanc lives in, because more or less I don't know how BIG it really is.

3Tain (pronounced TAY-in) Empty Re: Tain (pronounced TAY-in) Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:35 pm

Faeriecakes

Faeriecakes

Patience young Padawan...Adminguy is working on it Smile

4Tain (pronounced TAY-in) Empty Re: Tain (pronounced TAY-in) Fri Mar 23, 2012 5:40 pm

Faeriecakes

Faeriecakes

Tain (pronounced TAY-in) 4a36b9e80ebc6795e468aef269ea2966-d4bi54y

Tain

5Tain (pronounced TAY-in) Empty Mercy me... Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:02 pm

Weldulf

Weldulf

Super models now invade this world!

6Tain (pronounced TAY-in) Empty Re: Tain (pronounced TAY-in) Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:18 pm

Faeriecakes

Faeriecakes

Oh you don't like Tain?

7Tain (pronounced TAY-in) Empty Of course I do! Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:57 pm

Weldulf

Weldulf

She's gorgeous! Oh and skilla spoke with me, her character and Grondthanc may be close friends.

8Tain (pronounced TAY-in) Empty Re: Tain (pronounced TAY-in) Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:59 pm

Faeriecakes

Faeriecakes

She is rather fetching isn't she?
And cool about Skilla - when do you suppose she'll start posting here?

9Tain (pronounced TAY-in) Empty Red skilla Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:07 pm

Weldulf

Weldulf

She said rather soon I think

10Tain (pronounced TAY-in) Empty Re: Tain (pronounced TAY-in) Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:11 pm

Faeriecakes

Faeriecakes

Wonder where Adminguy is?

11Tain (pronounced TAY-in) Empty Re: Tain (pronounced TAY-in) Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:16 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

I'm here!

Sorry I haven't been able to post for the last few days. Been busy with RL stuffs. I *love* your character concept for Tain!

As far as the size of the Eldenwood, I would say it is safe to assume that it encompasses many hundreds of miles. Smile

https://elberen.rpg-board.net

12Tain (pronounced TAY-in) Empty Re: Tain (pronounced TAY-in) Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:59 pm

Faeriecakes

Faeriecakes

My deah! I luuuuv what you've gone and done with yoah hayah!

14Tain (pronounced TAY-in) Empty Re Tain Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:04 pm

Weldulf

Weldulf

I would think in her current mind set, Tain would not be caught dead in dress haha. And nice Elden pinup at the end! Laughing

15Tain (pronounced TAY-in) Empty Re: Tain (pronounced TAY-in) Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:11 pm

Faeriecakes

Faeriecakes

I didn't say she was like any of these pics right now...just that these could be her at some time in her life...you like?

16Tain (pronounced TAY-in) Empty Re expressions Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:24 pm

Weldulf

Weldulf

17Tain (pronounced TAY-in) Empty Re: Tain (pronounced TAY-in) Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:40 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

Note to self: Do not attempt to drink Dr. Pepper while reading the Elberen forums.

Lesson learned.

18Tain (pronounced TAY-in) Empty Let me guess Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:03 am

Weldulf

Weldulf

It shot out yer nose!

19Tain (pronounced TAY-in) Empty Re: Tain (pronounced TAY-in) Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:52 pm

Faeriecakes

Faeriecakes

Adminguy, if Dr Pepper doesn't agree with you, I suggest Gingerale. *solemnnod*

20Tain (pronounced TAY-in) Empty Re: Tain (pronounced TAY-in) Wed May 09, 2012 8:40 am

Faeriecakes

Faeriecakes

Last edited by Faeriecakes on Sat May 12, 2012 8:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

21Tain (pronounced TAY-in) Empty Re: Tain (pronounced TAY-in) Wed May 09, 2012 11:07 am

Admin

Admin
Admin

I've always really liked this pic. Smile

22Tain (pronounced TAY-in) Empty Re: Tain (pronounced TAY-in) Wed May 09, 2012 12:18 pm

Faeriecakes

Faeriecakes

But of course you have.
And of course I knew that.

23Tain (pronounced TAY-in) Empty Re: Tain (pronounced TAY-in) Thu May 10, 2012 3:32 pm

Faeriecakes

Faeriecakes

24Tain (pronounced TAY-in) Empty Re: Tain (pronounced TAY-in) Thu May 10, 2012 3:35 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

Now THAT I like! Smile

25Tain (pronounced TAY-in) Empty Re dress to impress Thu May 10, 2012 4:49 pm

Weldulf

Weldulf

Never have I eaten something with such color! - Grond

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next