Chat-Based Cooperative Storytelling

Download RaidCall!
Radio Rivendell - The Fantasy Radio Station!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Concept Art for Aranorn.....and Corte!!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Concept Art for Aranorn.....and Corte!! Empty Concept Art for Aranorn.....and Corte!! on Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:51 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

"There are kinds of action, for good or ill, that lie so far outside the boundaries of normal behavior that they force us, in acknowledging that they have occurred, to restructure our own understanding of reality. We have to make room for them."

~Guy Gavriel Kay "The Summer Tree"
View user profile http://elberen.forumotion.com

2Concept Art for Aranorn.....and Corte!! Empty Re: Concept Art for Aranorn.....and Corte!! on Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:07 pm

They're all beautiful.
Where do I book passage?

View user profile

3Concept Art for Aranorn.....and Corte!! Empty Re: Concept Art for Aranorn.....and Corte!! on Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:41 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin
Well see, the Sprites don't like visitors to their island. Very, very few non-sprites have ever even set foot on the island. And, of course because of this, rumors constantly circulate about untold riches, lost civilizations...even stuff that was untouched by the Cataclysm....

But I'm with you...I wanna go! Razz

"There are kinds of action, for good or ill, that lie so far outside the boundaries of normal behavior that they force us, in acknowledging that they have occurred, to restructure our own understanding of reality. We have to make room for them."

4Concept Art for Aranorn.....and Corte!! Empty Re places on Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:43 pm

PFFFFFT! Aranorn does not even have a building over 400 feet! Come to stone/metal covered Dharfang for buildings 800 feet tall bahaha! Oh and I have fallen in love with Corte!

5Concept Art for Aranorn.....and Corte!! Empty Re: Concept Art for Aranorn.....and Corte!! on Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:46 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin
lol...Grond's got...Aranorn Envy!! Razz

6Concept Art for Aranorn.....and Corte!! Empty Re envy on Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:49 pm

I'm actually quite open to burning it to the ground after the events of last session.

7Concept Art for Aranorn.....and Corte!! Empty Re: Concept Art for Aranorn.....and Corte!! on Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:02 pm

Aranorn is beautiful too..of course Tain prefers the forest to anything else, she feels hemmed in by steel and glass especially.

Last edited by Faeriecakes on Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user profile

8Concept Art for Aranorn.....and Corte!! Empty Re: Concept Art for Aranorn.....and Corte!! on Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:05 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin
Wow, Grond...SOMEbody woke up on the wrong side of the stalagmite....lol Razz

And Aranorn is wonderful....for humans. Wink

9Concept Art for Aranorn.....and Corte!! Empty Re Grond's anger on Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:09 pm

His primal hattred for human magic is surfacing, he loathes the mages now and may destroy more than just the college out of ignorance to the fact not all of Aranorn's goverment is Mage run now.

10Concept Art for Aranorn.....and Corte!! Empty Re: Concept Art for Aranorn.....and Corte!! on Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:06 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin
I can understand that. Here's hoping that Grondy doesn't bite off more than he can chew. Fifty one Trall against the entire nation of Elene is not going to end well. Razz

I doubt very much that the Elenians (or our heroes, for that matter) really understand who has taken control of Aranorn. Or where Lady Ivaine is, or who murdered Lord Valuryn. Things are about to get very, very interesting.

11Concept Art for Aranorn.....and Corte!! Empty Re trall on Tue Jul 17, 2012 3:09 pm

Bah we can take on the mages...the whole city is another matter.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum