Twilight Realms Of Elberen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chat-Based Cooperative Storytelling

Download RaidCall!
Radio Rivendell - The Fantasy Radio Station!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Age Of Darkness Chapter 2: Requiems And Revelations

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Admin

Admin
Admin

Storyteller 18:16:59
The sun is just beginning to rise over the foothills of the Dragonspine Mountains as a group of 20 Trall, Grondthanc, Tain and Roveno stand in a semi-circle around a freshly dug pit in the earth. The carefully wrapped body of Andel lies at the bottom of the pit while birds chirp loudly overhead, heralding the dawn. A chil wind wafts down from the icy tips of the mountains. The Trall fidget uncomfortably, never being well-suited to funerals.....they look back and forth, wondering who will (or should) say something.....

Tain 18:17:30
Tain steps forward and clears her throat

Grondthanc 18:17:42
*Stares at the pit, his eyes full of rage it seems still*

Tain 18:18:19
She speaks softly as she looks down at the wrapped body. "In the depth of your hopes and desires lies your silent knowledge of the beyond, and like seeds dreaming beneath the snow your heart dreams of spring."

Tain 18:18:35
"Trust the dreams, for in them is hidden the gate to eternity."

Storyteller 18:18:35
Roveno stares at the earth, his doll-like face set in a frown.

Tain 18:18:51
"For what is it to die but to stand naked in the wind and to melt into the sun?"

Tain 18:19:07
"And what is to cease breathing, but to free the breath from its restless tides, that it may rise and expand and seek the Otherworld unencumbered?"

Tain 18:19:32
Her voice breaks, but she takes a deep breath and continues.

Tain 18:19:37
"Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing."

Tain 18:19:48
"And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb."

Tain 18:20:00
"And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance."

Tain 18:20:24
Now she begins to cry, as she finishes.

Tain 18:20:27
"So be it, Andel Red-Wolf-Running."

Tain 18:20:50
She stoops and grabs a handful of the earth and tosses it into the grave.

Grondthanc 18:21:00
*Stares at the pit still* And then we will Burn down that wretchet place that broke you! AM I RIGHT TRALL! *he turns to the group*

Storyteller 18:21:22
The Trall raise their fists and roar back at their chieftain.

Grondthanc 18:22:14
Fill the pit...we have things to do or this was for nothing.

Tain 18:22:19
Tain rises to her feet and walks away from the grave, leaving Grond to fill the pit

Storyteller 18:22:29
Roveno steps forward and unsheathes his sabres in a salute as he looks upon the body of Andel. "My blades will no be resting until I place them in the heart of this Denny-var. I, Roveno Caspore, make this...ah....how you say...vow."

Grondthanc 18:23:00
*Thuds up silent and begins to shovel dirt into the pit with his massive hands*

Tain 18:23:07
Tain whirls around at this statement and stares concernedly at Roveno

Grondthanc 18:23:43
I get that bastards head then Sprite...and the rest of his body.

Tain 18:24:01
She swipes the back of her arm across her eyes and sniffles loudly, then shakes her head at Roveno

Tain 18:24:24
Then she shakes her head at Grond

Tain 18:24:27
"NO!"

Storyteller 18:24:36
Roveno nods solemnly at Grond. He then moves to Tain and bows his head. "Casita, I....eh?"

Grondthanc 18:24:48
Shut your gob Tain its going to happen *finishs up filling the hole* and dusts off his hands.

Tain 18:24:50
I said no

Grondthanc 18:25:59
*Eyes shoot to Tain* Who's damn side are you one then Tain? Need I remind you this all happened because of your touching that machine?

Tain 18:26:00
She whips out a dagger and raises it menacingly. "And I mean no"

Storyteller 18:26:19
"Casita," Roveno asks "Why are you no wanting this Denny-var's head?"

Tain 18:26:22
"You will not harm Dennivar or you will have me to answer to"

Storyteller 18:26:45
The Trall mutter and growl ominously at the Elden waving a weapon at their High Chieftain.....

Tain 18:26:49
Tain grips the dagger and narrows her eyes at Roveno. "Because...

Grondthanc 18:26:54
*Thuds now up to Tain and stares down at her the way he did when she tired to steal from him at Shallin's garden* WE are killing that thing and you have no say in it knife-ears!

Storyteller 18:27:10
Roveno's eyes fly open wide at Grond's tone.

Grondthanc 18:27:12
He killed Andel! You saw it!

Tain 18:28:08
Tain advances with her dagger held out in front of her. "Grond, I promise you I will hurt you if you touch him. What's done is done. You will NOT touch Dennivar. You will leave him to me"

Storyteller 18:28:38
Two massive Trall place themselves between Tain and Grond. They growl menacingly.

Storyteller 18:28:58
"Ay!" Roveno cries "Do no be the stupid! We cannot be the fighting amongst ourselves, no?"

Tain 18:28:59
Tain doesn't take her eyes from Grond's chin. "I'll hurt your friends too"

Grondthanc 18:29:01
Try then knife-ears! The lines between friend and foe grow thin!"

Tain 18:29:36
"Look. We need some answers, don't we?"

Grondthanc 18:29:57
*pushs through the Trall and picks tain up by the neck* This is your fault! He is dead because of you! MY FIRST FRIEND IN OVER 13 DAMN YEARS!

Tain 18:29:59
'Dennivar has the answers. If we kill him we'll be left with nothing but unanswered questions."

Grondthanc 18:30:11
*keeps lifting her higher now growling with an animal like look in his eyes*

Tain 18:30:29
Tain slashes at Grond's arm and squeaks "Roveno!"

Storyteller 18:30:42
"Ay! No! Grond! Put her down, yes!" Roveno runs to Grond and begs him.

Grondthanc 18:31:09
*Snarls down at the Sprite* She is with him! I KNOW IT!

Storyteller 18:31:46
Roveno puts his hands on his hips "And you will be the bringing your friend back by killing a female? Is your honor dribbling out your ears, then?"

Tain 18:32:19
Tain continues to slash at Grond and kick him with her booted feet

Grondthanc 18:32:41
*Eyes narrow and he drops the elden with a thud, the dagger and kicking did little to nothing* She talks out of place i'll stomp her into dust...

Storyteller 18:33:12
"And you!" Roveno addresses Tain "You will be deciding which side you are being on. Here and now. You are owing An-del this much, no?"

Tain 18:33:25
Tain narrows her eyes at Grond as she drops to all fours and coughs and chokes.

Grondthanc 18:33:46
*Thuds over to a camp fire with some other Trall*

Storyteller 18:34:01
"Shatavuto ce novachi cara!" Roveno stalks off and away from the group.

Tain 18:35:27
Tain sits back on her haunches and speaks slowly and carefully. "Listen you two. Dennivar holds the key to this whole thing. To the attack and to all those prisoners...we can't kill him until we know what he is up to."

Tain 18:35:53
'Roveno. How did you wind up in prison?

Grondthanc 18:36:12
*Ignores the talk and stares into the camp fire*

Tain 18:36:37
"Grond, you know I'm right"

Tain 18:36:51
"And I can get him to talk to me"

Tain 18:36:59
"I can get the answers"

Storyteller 18:37:06
Roveno looks up from across the camp and walks back slowly "Roveno was once captain of the Dena Corrina, the fastest ship on the Azure...."

Grondthanc 18:37:14
*Barely says the words* I don't know what you are...

Tain 18:37:36
Tain looks up into Roveno's face and tilts her head, listening intently.

Grondthanc 18:38:02
*Ears perk up a tad at the sprite speaking, yet he still stares into the flames*

Storyteller 18:38:44
"We come to Aranorn many times," the Sprite says "Always with good things to sell. We are hearing many rumors about this...how you say...mages? Mage's Council. They are being no good, the talk say."

Storyteller 18:39:33
"Then, we come to sell and some are saying the ah...the king, he is being murdered and the...lady king? She is being nowhere."

Tain 18:39:56
Tain doodles in the dirt with the tip of her dagger, pushing her hair behind her ears with one hand. She nods from time to time, her brow furrowed in thought.

Grondthanc 18:40:12
*Hearing the name of his now greatest enemy thuds over to listen to the sprite*

Tain 18:41:07
*Pats the ground beside her indicating that Grond should sit down and not stand towering over the little guy*

Storyteller 18:41:27
"Then we are wanting to be leaving, but the guards are no letting us go," Roveno says "We of the Dena Corinna, we do no like the being ordered. So we fight. We kill a couple. Only a little....and then Roveno is being hit on the back of his beautiful head, and he is waking up in chains."

Grondthanc 18:41:30
*Snarls loudly at Tain his teeth bared*

Storyteller 18:42:09
Roveno frowns at Grond.

Tain 18:42:58
"Hmmm," Tain mutters. "So you were there for having committed a crime...well, murder. While you were in there, did you find out what the others were there for? Particularly Andel?"

Tain 18:43:37
Tain ignores Grond's absurd show of Trallismo.

Grondthanc 18:44:54
We find that queen thats what we do...that or summon the tribes and burn that place to the ground.

Storyteller 18:45:06
Roveno shrugs his tiny shoulders, his multi-faceted eyes sparkling in the early morning sunlight. "Every day, the mages, they are asking the prisoners about a crystal and old Elden places. Roveno, he knows nothing, but the mages do no stop asking...and hurting. The Elden, they are taking the worst of the hurting."

Tain 18:45:51
Tain now sighs loudly and stands facing Grond. "Why is it always about burning and smashing and killing and violence with you?"

Storyteller 18:46:30
Roveno continues almost to himself "Always about the crystal...and Elden places...old places. Why do they ask such things?"

Grondthanc 18:46:49
I told you to keep in line kinfe-ears...shut your gob or I'm tying you to a tree and leaving you here.

Tain 18:47:21
Tain dismisses Grond with a wave of her hand and turns to Roveno with a frown. "Who said those things?"

Tain 18:47:27
"Who was asking?"

Storyteller 18:47:39
"And they are saying that Cata-kism..klis...bah...the big boom. They are talking amongst themselves and saying Elden were being so very close...."

Tain 18:47:59
'Who, Roveno? Who was talking?"

Tain 18:48:16
Tain leans down and gets in Roveno's face to try to get his attention.

Storyteller 18:48:31
Roveno turns "This Denny-var and his mages, of course! Does Casita no listen to the words Roveno, he is saying?"

Tain 18:49:16
With a tight-lipped grin Tain nods. "Yes, my friend. I hear you."

Tain 18:49:48
"We must find Dennivar. I need to find out just what's going on. He'll talk to me."

Grondthanc 18:50:01
Or kill you with luck...

Storyteller 18:50:21
"Denny-var, he is the talking about going home much," Roveno says "But he is the making no sense. Is not tower his home? Why is he the needing a crystal for home? Crazy mages...."

Grondthanc 18:50:41
Tower was his home...before we tore it down!

Tain 18:50:55
Suddenly Tain's eyes go all unfocused and she mumbles "...all those people...yelling outside...they wanted him dead...why?"

Storyteller 18:51:10
Roveno cocks his head to the side "Eh?"

Grondthanc 18:51:41
Well lets see knife-ears...BECAUSE HE IS A MONSTER! A BLOODY DRAGON!

Tain 18:51:46
"They were so angry...they had weapons and they came into the hall...knocked over the tables...they killed him."

Tain 18:52:05
Tain is still mumbling and seems to be miles away

Storyteller 18:52:13
Roveno's brow wrinkles in confusion. "Casita," he says "Roveno is thinking you should be the lying down...."

Grondthanc 18:52:31
*Raises a brow* Mental...lets tie her to a tree.

Tain 18:52:33
Tain blinks twice and shakes her head. "hmm?"

Tain 18:52:44
"No, no I'm fine"

Tain 18:53:04
'But I'm going back.'

Tain 18:53:13
I'm going back to find him

Storyteller 18:53:16
Roveno blinks "What?"

Tain 18:53:20
Tain nods

Grondthanc 18:53:29
Wait what? He flew off you fool!

Tain 18:53:36
He'll come to me

Storyteller 18:53:41
"Casita," the Sprite says "Be the reason...reasonable."

Tain 18:54:15
Look, it has to be done. I'm going back. You can come or you can move on. But I need to find him.

Tain 18:54:38
Tain begins gathering up her things, and sheathes her dagger.

Grondthanc 18:54:38
Even if I was foolish enough to, no Trall could enter that city now!

Storyteller 18:54:56
"Casita, we are the needing to regroup, no? We are the weak and hurt. We must be striking out from a place of the strength, yes?"

Tain 18:54:56
I can enter Grond. Elia can enter.

Grondthanc 18:55:38
This damn knife ears is loosing it...we don't have the means-Elia?

Storyteller 18:56:22
"Grond," Roveno admonishes "You will be calling Casita 'knife ears' no more. She is being your friend, and you do disrespect yourself by calling her such, no?"

Grondthanc 18:57:09
She got Andel killed...I will call her such until she shows more worth than the dirt I tread.

Tain 18:57:59
Roveno, what do you mean re-group? Here we are. And Dennivar is back there somewhere. Either we go...or I go.

Storyteller 18:58:01
Roveno sighs sadly and draws his sabres "Then my friend Grond," the Sprite says, moving into a fencing stance "I am being the very sorry, but our friendship will be the ending here. I must be the asking you to a duel..."

Tain 18:58:01
Tain shrugs

Tain 18:58:14
Then she sighs

Grondthanc 18:58:33
*Looks to the sprite* That won't happen...this is not between you and me...its me and her.

Tain 18:58:35
"Why must violence always be your solution?"

Tain 18:59:08
Tain shakes her head and turns toward Aranorn. "Elia will find him"

Grondthanc 18:59:19
And what is this Elia talk!?

Storyteller 18:59:35
"Roveno, he has a debt of the honor to be respectful of the females," Roveno says defiantly "And he can no be party to disrespect - even from those he is calling friends. An-del, he would be ashamed, Roveno is thinking."

Tain 19:01:03
She begins walking away, then tosses over her shoulder, "Roveno, when you're done, catch me up if you want"

Storyteller 19:01:31
"Casita!" Roveno implores "Do no be the going!"

Grondthanc 19:01:42
*Rubs the back of his neck and thuds to the campfire again* I won't fight you Roveno...I don't wish to loose another friend.

Storyteller 19:01:58
"You can no be Roveno's wife if you are being the dead!" he shouts after Tain.

Tain 19:02:09
Tain stops and turns slowly. "Roveno, I appreciate your attempt to defend my...excuse me?"

Tain 19:03:12
She stands with her hands on her hips, arms akimbo, mouth gaping open.

Storyteller 19:03:18
Roveno shrugs "Roveno, he is thinking how he will be the giving you many fine sons if you are the being dead....Roveno is sad, for he is being the greatest lover in the world and Casita shall go to her ancestors never knowing his touch....ay!"

Tain 19:03:44
Tain rolls her eyes and shudders.

Storyteller 19:04:04
A couple of Trall rear back their heads and roar with laughter.

Grondthanc 19:04:15
*places his face in his palms by the fire*

Storyteller 19:04:53
"Please Casita," Roveno begs "Do no be the going to Aranorn. Dennivar, he is no being there....he was the flying away, yes?"

Tain 19:05:02
She strides over to Roveno, leans close, puts her hand on his weapon, and kisses him softly on the cheek. "Stop this nonsense and come with me, yes?"

Storyteller 19:06:24
Roveno looks helplessly to Grond "I...I cannot, Casita," he says "Roveno must also stay with Grond. He is the needing Roveno's sword arm. Will Casita not go with Roveno and Grond to the big-boy city? Rest and then see what we will be seeing?"

Tain 19:07:37
Tain looks from Roveno to Grond and back again. Her shoulders slump and she sighs. "Only if you promise to stop waving your puny weapons around"

Storyteller 19:08:22
"Puny?" Roveno's brows wrinkle in confusion "What is this....this puny?"

Tain 19:09:01
"Never mind. It's only a little thing. No matter." Tain titters behind her hand.

Tain 19:09:57
She frowns now. "However, last time I was in Dharfang, I had a strange sense of being...unwelcome..." She narrows her eyes at Grond.

Grondthanc 19:10:09
*After having his face in his hands for a good long times takes off his amulet and stares into it, his eyes a slightly wet*

Storyteller 19:10:26
Roveno narrows his eyes at Tain, then sighs and shrugs. He scurries over to Grond and leans up against the massive wall of rock-like hide. "Grond, Roveno is being with you. We will be finding the answers together, yes? What is the shiny, hmm?"

Grondthanc 19:11:07
*Tucks the amulet away quickly and wipes his eyes* Eh, nothing...just somthing in the family.

Storyteller 19:11:20
"Something you are...you are the missing?"

Tain 19:11:36
Tain puts her hands on her hips again and shifts her weight to one leg. She begins tapping her foot impatiently. "So? What is it to be, men?"

Storyteller 19:12:03
Roveno looks to Grond "To big-boy city?"

Grondthanc 19:12:23
*Glances down at the small figure by him* Lets.

Storyteller 19:14:12
The trip to Dharfang takes another four days, but the group finally reaches the fortress. As they cross the threshold, they are immediately struck by the eerie silence in Dharfang, which one rang with the voices of thousands of Trall. Now, their numbers depleted, the Trall are quiet. As they enter Grond's throne room, a single figure awaits them. It is the wizened figure of Karzeema.

Grondthanc 19:15:13
*Walks in and says to his mother* We need to alert those who left...that the fortress is safe again.

Tain 19:15:24
Tain stops dead in her tracks, narrowing her eyes at the old woman, while raising her chin defiantly.

Storyteller 19:17:02
Karzeema's eyes go first to Grond, then to Roveno with surprise. Finally, her eyes settle upon Tain. "My son," she says "There is something you must see for yourself. They await you." she beckons behind her where two Elden stand near the throne, looking haggard and worn."

Grondthanc 19:18:22
*His orange eyes lock on the elden and he walks up to them* Who are you and what do you want Elden?

Storyteller 19:19:07
The Elden, an older male and a young female, cower in front of Grond. Fear showing plainly on their features.

Tain 19:19:07
Tain's eyes follow Karzeema's gesture and she blinks. Her curiosity is piqued and she moves closer to the throne in order to hear the conversation.

Grondthanc 19:19:58
*Raises a brow* Well then?

Tain 19:20:42
Tain speaks to the pair in Elden, reassuring them in a soft voice

Storyteller 19:21:23
"P-Please," the older Elden says "I beg you, we mean you no harm. There...there was nowhere else for us to go....it isn't safe. We are the only ones left...all of our tribe, the Blue Horse tribe....men came while we slept...."

Storyteller 19:21:28
The female bursts into tears.

Grondthanc 19:22:04
Men? Well Elden let me tell you depending on who these men are you may be considered a friend...maybe.

Tain 19:22:05
Tain casts a sidelong glance at Karzeema.

Tain 19:22:47
"What did the men want?" Tain asks in Elden

Grondthanc 19:22:57
*Sits himself down in his throne and slides on his long robe* Shut it Tain...this is not your citadel.

Storyteller 19:24:06
Karzeema stands erect and silent, her hands clutching a staff carved with many runes. The older Elden speaks haltingly "They...they said that our lands...the lands where we hunt and graze our Roeh...they say the lands are now the property of Aranorn. They ask of a place from our past...."

Grondthanc 19:25:23
That place would be? Aranorn has a good chance of being burned to the ground if that pleases you two.

Storyteller 19:26:25
Both the Elden shake their heads "We do not wish destruction upon anyone, that is not our way." the older Elden says "But the men ask for the lost city of Evennor."

Grondthanc 19:27:10
Well i'm still planning on it...Evennor? Thought your kind leveled almost everything ages ago, how could anything be left?

Storyteller 19:27:56
"Not everything, my son," Karzeema speaks "There is more you must learn if you are to lead your people."

Grondthanc 19:28:52
So it seems...tell me of this place Elden and you are welcome to have a vacant room in the citadel till you discover a more suitable place of residence.

Tain 19:28:57
Tain speaks softly. "What happened then?"

Storyteller 19:29:50
The Elden shake their heads "We do not know," the older Elden says "Only the Windspeaker of our tribe would know...and the men, they....they took him."

Tain 19:30:23
Why would they take your Windspeaker? Did they say anything else?

Storyteller 19:30:43
"They asked for a crystal...and where to find this, this Evennor."

Storyteller 19:30:51
Karzeema closes her eyes.

Tain 19:30:52
Crystal?

Storyteller 19:31:28
"I know what the humans seek," Karzeema says.

Tain 19:31:29
Tain frowns and rubs her chin.

Grondthanc 19:31:51
What do they seek then mother? *his eyes drift to her*

Tain 19:32:14
She turns to Karzeema.

Tain 19:32:22
"Yes what?"

Storyteller 19:32:33
"I will not speak of it here, my son," Karzeema says "Give the Elden food and let them rest. Then come with me. I must show you something more."

Grondthanc 19:33:39
*Pushs himself up off the throne and walks up to a Trall who appears to be a servant and mumbles something then he turns to the two elden* Their is a vacant room on the 25th level...Govark will show you the way.

Tain 19:33:41
Tain grits her teeth and glances toward Roveno, lifting her eyebrows and jerking her head toward Grond and Karzeema as if to say "we have to follow them"

Storyteller 19:34:13
The Elden drop to their knees and weep, thanking Grond over and over.

Grondthanc 19:34:53
*Simply nods to the grovelling Elden and goes to his mother*

Tain 19:35:57
Tain ambles over to Roveno as if she is isn't at all concerned, but under her breath she mumurs, "We need to find out what Karzeema knows."

Storyteller 19:38:23
Karzeema stares long at Tain before turning to lead them from the hall, pausing to lift a torch from a wall sconce. She leads them deep under the bowels of Dharfang where hundreds, if not thousands of chambers lie like catacombs. They are filled with granite slabs chisled with runes and symbols - records of the Trall. Karzeema leads them for what seems like hours before coming before an ancient stone arch and a great wall of granite filled with symbols. She looks to Grond.

Storyteller 19:38:31
"Do you know what this is, my son?" she asks.

Grondthanc 19:39:20
Not in the slightest...never knew this place exsisted.

Tain 19:39:27
Tain tugs at Roveno's sleeve and indicates they need to follow

Storyteller 19:39:41
Roveno follows and looks at Tain as if to say 'duh'....

Storyteller 19:40:37
"This," Karzeema says "Is the record of our fathers shortly after the Cataclysm." She scans the text carefully, searching for something then nods and points. "Here, read this."

Tain 19:40:46
At a discrete distance and with her ears atuned to the quietest sound, Tain hears every word.

Grondthanc 19:41:55
*Orange eyes glow in the dim light and he begins to read the wall*

Tain 19:44:52
Tain creeps closer and begins to read as well

Storyteller 19:45:10
"And lo, the skies are burning," the text reads "Our blood runs like rivers as the world cracks. Our Eldain overlords have broken the world from their Black City of Evennor. The Silverine is lost and the seas pour in around the city so that it has become an island cut off from the land. We fled into the earth, but even here we can hear the world breaking."

Grondthanc 19:45:53
*Straightens himself up* Evennor is where it started?

Storyteller 19:46:11
Karzeema nods. "And it now rests upon an island."

Grondthanc 19:46:48
So we need a boat then...the sprite.

Storyteller 19:47:10
Roveno looks up in confusion, not quite getting it. "Eh?"

Grondthanc 19:47:27
Sprites know of waters and what no- What was that?

Storyteller 19:47:46
Karzeema looks at her son.

Grondthanc 19:48:33
Must have been a rat or something...*he looks down at his mother* What do I do...find this city?

Storyteller 19:48:33
"Evennor is now on an island."

Grondthanc 19:49:00
And island near where? Do we know?

Tain 19:49:28
Tain frowns and squints and shakes her head at Roveno. "Eh? is right"

Storyteller 19:49:29
Karzeema looks down at Roveno. "I have an idea of where it might be." she says.

TO BE CONTINUED.......

https://elberen.rpg-board.net

2Age Of Darkness Chapter 2: Requiems And Revelations Empty Re Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:25 pm

Weldulf

Weldulf

GA HAHAHAAAAA! This is just too much fun I love you guys!

Age Of Darkness Chapter 2: Requiems And Revelations Tumblr_m7qa70JJPq1rn8fgjo2_500

Admin

Admin
Admin

Right back atcha, amigo. Razz

4Age Of Darkness Chapter 2: Requiems And Revelations Empty Re Dharfang Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:14 am

Weldulf

Weldulf

This was my favorite session by far but this part puzzled me

The trip to Dharfang takes another four days, but the group finally reaches the fortress. As they cross the threshold, they are immediately struck by the eerie silence in Dharfang, which one rang with the voices of thousands of Trall. Now, their numbers depleted, the Trall are quiet.

There are still 30,00 plus Trall in the city haha, the 50 that attacked the college was not the whole city.

Admin

Admin
Admin

Yes, I meant that there are a lot fewer Trall there now since the battle with the Vhorn. I didn't word that very well, though. My apologies.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum