Chat-Based Cooperative Storytelling

Download RaidCall!
Radio Rivendell - The Fantasy Radio Station!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Song: Grondthanc the mighty

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Song: Grondthanc the mighty Empty Song: Grondthanc the mighty on Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:36 pm

Grondthanc the mighty is a popular song in Shallin's Garden often sung by a mass of drunken men after Grond has drank half a keg, broken something, or thrown someone (all of which he is prone to do.) Since it is written and sung by intoxicated men in a tavern it is not quite a musical masterpiece.

Grondthanc the mighty!
Grondthanc the tall!
Ol' Grond will throw others about like a ball,
Over your homes
And to the hills,
Grond will break bones that will never heal! 

Song: Grondthanc the mighty 20080615230043883

View user profile

2Song: Grondthanc the mighty Empty Re: Song: Grondthanc the mighty on Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:31 pm

OMG stop stop my sides are killing me my eyes are tearing up, I'm laughing so hard I can barely stand.

*coughcough*

A marvelous and manly song.

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
lol! lol! lol! lol!
lol! lol! lol!
lol! lol!
lol!

View user profile

3Song: Grondthanc the mighty Empty Re: Song: Grondthanc the mighty on Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:37 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin
I'll drink to that!!

*hic*

"There are kinds of action, for good or ill, that lie so far outside the boundaries of normal behavior that they force us, in acknowledging that they have occurred, to restructure our own understanding of reality. We have to make room for them."

~Guy Gavriel Kay "The Summer Tree"
View user profile http://elberen.forumotion.com

4Song: Grondthanc the mighty Empty Re: Song: Grondthanc the mighty on Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:34 am

Hey you should be writing, not drinking, you lout!

View user profile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum