Twilight Realms Of Elberen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chat-Based Cooperative Storytelling

Download RaidCall!
Radio Rivendell - The Fantasy Radio Station!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rise Of The Vhorn Chapter 3: Herald Of Darkness

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Admin

Admin
Admin

Storyteller 18:31:18
The soft glow of phosphorescent lichen illuminates the cavern where only moments ago, Grondthanc became High Chieftain of the Trall. The cavern echoes with the bellowing voices of the Trall as they cry out their support of their new chieftain. Some, however, appear less than pleased....these are the supporters of the now-deceased Goliath. The crowd of Trall press in upon Grond and the two elden, threatening to trample them unless someone does something rather quickly....

Tain 18:32:41
Tain leans against Andel, copious tears coursing down her cheeks. She seems confused and frightened

Grondthanc 18:33:22
*holds his hammer outward and yells a bit, still a tad bit flustered* Back then! BACK!

Storyteller 18:33:43
Andel seems oblivious, his concern for Tain plainly written on his features.

Storyteller 18:34:06
The roar of the crowd drowns out Grond's considerable voice....

Tain 18:34:26
Tain takes a quick peek around and then cowers against Andel's shirt

Grondthanc 18:35:02
NOW! My father is...well. Not able to be with us for the remainder of the war it seems *glances at the crumbled heap of a body*

Storyteller 18:35:38
The crowd appears confused for a moment at Grond's....misunderstanding of the fate of his father....

Tain 18:35:57
Tain whispers to Andel. "What is going on? What's happened to you and Grond? Where are we? How did we get here?"

Grondthanc 18:36:04
So...lets um. GET HIM SOMEWHERE! Throw him off the citadel into the abyess as we do to all cheiftains. And get back to the buiness at hand!

Storyteller 18:36:22
Andel looks to Grond "Grond...your father is....he is gone."

Tain 18:36:45
Tain frowns and shakes her head.

Grondthanc 18:37:14
*quickly looks down at Andel and roars almost* But of course he is but we are at war and have not time for formalites such as grief!

Storyteller 18:37:54
Andel blinks for a moment, and nods slowly. "We should...is there somewhere we can go that is quiet? We need to talk about all this....and I am worried about Tain."

Tain 18:37:57
Tain shrieks and covers her ears, and her sobs begin all over again.

Grondthanc 18:38:23
We can make it quiet here...EVERYONE OUT BUT MYSELF AND THE ELDEN!

Grondthanc 18:38:56
*thuds over to the throne and thuds himself down with a long sigh, he scratchs the seat of his pants.*

Storyteller 18:39:17
The crowd abruptly quiets. Blinking and looking at each other, the Trall appear surprised. "High Chieftain, what...what should we do?" one of them shouts.

Grondthanc 18:39:47
Get ready to march down the tunnels and kill monsters! It what we Trall do best!

Tain 18:40:24
Tain moans and wipes her nose on Andel's shirt. "Monsters? What is he talking about?"

Grondthanc 18:40:48
*flicks a bit of Goliath off his jacket with a grunt*

Storyteller 18:41:03
"But I have an engineering dispute with Ormag!" one shouts "And what of my mushroom farm? Kuhlig and his thugs are encroaching on my farmland!" shouts another "And my mate has run off with Fogarl!" (this elicits chuckles)

Grondthanc 18:42:04
If you want defend your homes so be it! Besides only true Trall kill monsters!

Grondthanc 18:42:27
The women defend the halls! They have smashed armies of thin-skins in the past!

Storyteller 18:42:44
This causes the Trall to blink and look at each other once again. "You want us to fight the invaders? Are you mad? Have you not seen what they have done???"

Grondthanc 18:43:51
The highway is a pipe, we will unclog that pipe.

Storyteller 18:44:29
Both the Trall, and Andel look at Grond in confusion. "Unclog the pipe?" Andel asks

Tain 18:45:15
Tain's sobs have subsided into hiccups and loud sniffles as she frowns at Grond and at Andel and at all the other Tralls gathered around.

Grondthanc 18:45:21
The vhorn are the clog...just loosen em up I say...I have been master and commander of an entire race for under 10 minutes and you except a philospher of me?

Grondthanc 18:45:51
*lights up a cigar and gives it a big puff*

Storyteller 18:46:12
The Trall contemplate this for a moment. "Well then, what's your plan, ya?" One of them shouts, and the others agree.

Grondthanc 18:46:51
What are the weapons on the carts I saw in the war-monger district on my way in to pop Goliath the zit?

Tain 18:47:08
Suddenly Tain's eyes settle on a faraway point and her breathing becomes shallow. She seems to be completely out of touch

Storyteller 18:49:43
"Aye, we've weapons....but they don't work against th' Vhorn! Didn't help those other cavernsteaders, did they? They had weapons, too!"

Tain 18:50:06
Tain begins mumbling under her breath, her eyes unseeing.

Grondthanc 18:50:12
Got any big new weapons? Any that are fresh off the furnaces?

Storyteller 18:50:41
Andel gently shakes Tain "Tain? Are you well?" then he looks to Grond "We need to get her away from this crowd..."

Tain 18:51:20
Tain simply reacts to the shaking like a rag doll. She is completely limp

Grondthanc 18:51:35
Bring her up to my mother or kartz room...they are fine company. OI PUT THAT DOWN!

Grondthanc 18:51:45
*rubs his forehead* Hearding cats...

Storyteller 18:52:34
The Trall begin to mutter and talk amongst themselves as they slowly file out of the main audience chamber. In a little under an hour, Grond, Andel and Tain are alone.

Grondthanc 18:53:14
*stares out in a daze his cigar a smoking stub...he does not look very kingly to say the least.*

Storyteller 18:53:46
Andel breaks the silence "Grond...I think Tain is....."

Tain 18:54:04
In all the hubbub Tain has stood up and is wandering in a circle, simply mumbling to herself

Grondthanc 18:54:34
Oh yes...Tain has come back. Afternoon Tain. *spits cigar off to the side of the throne&*

Storyteller 18:54:44
Andel rolls his eyes skyward.

Tain 18:54:52
Tain does not seem to hear Grond speaking

Tain 18:55:24
She continues circling around, her hands waving in the air, as if she is arguing with someone who is invisible

Storyteller 18:55:38
"What if I....What if I....broke her....somehow?" Andel's face pales at the thought.

Grondthanc 18:56:01
What on earth or below it even happen to her anyways? *stands up with a grunt and throws his dirty duster in the throne*

Tain 18:56:23
Suddenly Tain drops to her knees and yells "Nooooooo!"

Storyteller 18:56:39
"My spell....it failed and...then she was gone. I thought she was -!"

Grondthanc 18:57:01
*jolts and lets out a yell* GAH! ECHO!

Grondthanc 18:57:30
What is it?!? *he turns quickly to the elden woman*

Tain 18:57:34
Tain prostrates herself and begins to weep again

Storyteller 18:57:47
"Tain! Talk to us!"

Tain 18:58:17
It's as if Tain is a million miles away. She gives no indication that she hears Grond or Andel

Storyteller 18:58:32
"I've broken her mind..." Andel says.

Grondthanc 18:58:41
*sighs and runs his hand through his hair he thuds up the stairs* I'll be back...

Storyteller 18:59:38
Andel continues to hold Tain, looking utterly helpless.

Tain 19:00:13
Tain looks deeply into Andel's eyes, strokes his cheek and whispers "Please don't die..."

Storyteller 19:00:30
Andel blinks "I'm right here, Tain. I'm not going anywhere...."

Grondthanc 19:00:54
*After a good lot of time passes, about 30 minutes due to the remarkable height of the citadel Grond thuds down the stairs in a spendid patterened jacket and coat underneath, an old trall woman with many many braids follows him*

Storyteller 19:01:31
Andel's ears perk up at the approach of the woman and Grond.

Grondthanc 19:01:44
Mother check out the elden if you will...she was hiding inside of Goliath it seems. *he thuds over to the throne and sits himself down watching*

Tain 19:02:04
Tain furrows her brow, confusion in her eyes and she blinks rapidly. "Wha...Andel? Grond? Where am I? What's happened?"

Storyteller 19:03:57
Andel speaks quietly "Tain...my failed spell obviously sent you....somewhere....and now you're back. We are in Dharfang, the home of the Trall."

Grondthanc 19:04:02
*trys to focus on Tain and his mother but can't help admire the finess of his new long jacket with its deep colors, mind you he has worn the same dirty duster for years*

Grondthanc 19:04:56
My mother knows a bit of magic...she is the only one recklessly brave enough among my kind to look into it.

Grondthanc 19:05:31
Oh and she crushed an orc with her thighs once...my father fell madly in love.

Storyteller 19:05:42
Andel rubs Tain's shoulder "Tain...can you tell us what happened to you? I am...so very, very sorry. Can you ever forgive me?"

Tain 19:06:14
Tain continues to frown. "Your spell? I..I don't remember." Looking to Grond and his mother, Tain scratches her head. "Magic thighs?"

Tain 19:06:53
"I'm so confused right now."

Grondthanc 19:07:00
Nope, simply powerful ones. *pulls out his whisky flask which is now full of brew older than himself and he begins to drink*

Storyteller 19:07:13
Andel speaks comfortingly "It's alright, Tain....Tain, where did you go? What happened to you?"

Tain 19:08:00
Tain sniffles and then takes hold of herself. "Let me tell you both what I remember, first things first. Then you can tell me what happened while I was...gone...somewhere... Her voice trails off uncertainly

Tain 19:08:27
She looks to both of her friends for their approval.

Storyteller 19:08:30
Andel looks at Grond for a moment, nodding encouragement.

Grondthanc 19:09:21
*nods gasping from bringing the flask away from his mouth*

Tain 19:09:49
Tain gets a faraway look in her eyes again, but this time she begins to speak coherently

Storyteller 19:10:02
Andel listens quietly, his attention rapt upon Tain.

Tain 19:10:11
"All I remember is...that all of a sudden...I was... not myself

Tain 19:10:23
I was in a room and there was music

Tain 19:10:37
The most beautiful haunting melody

Storyteller 19:11:00
Andel shakes his head in bewilderment.

Grondthanc 19:11:03
*glowing orange eyes narrow slightly, he is begining to take in the description*

Tain 19:11:31
I looked different...there was..an open window but no, no that's not where the music came from. it came from behind the door, the door to the room I was in

Storyteller 19:11:48
Andel speaks softly "Do you know where you were?"

Grondthanc 19:12:21
*glances to his mother then back to the Elden puzzeled*

Tain 19:12:49
No, it was warm and the window was open. I had a brush in my hand I was dressed in fine clothes - a dress...but I needed to find the music...I opened the door and there was...O! a man!.

Storyteller 19:13:17
Andel arches an eyebrow "A man? What did he look like?"

Tain 19:13:54
Tain gasps and draws in her breath. "He was the most...handsome man I have ever seen. And he was playing the violin, sitting in a chair outside my room, just playing."

Storyteller 19:14:22
Andel looks to Grond in confusion.

Tain 19:14:30
Tain closes her eyes for a moment,hearing the haunting melody once again in her head. She smiles wistfully

Tain 19:15:01
"I loved him," she whispers

Grondthanc 19:15:05
*raises a brow quickly and glances to his silent mother again*

Storyteller 19:15:15
Andel's eyes widen "You...what?"

Tain 19:15:35
Tain's eyes fly open and she frowns. "I...I what?"

Storyteller 19:16:00
Andel looks at her "You...loved him? How could you? You had only been there for....how long?"

Tain 19:16:38
She shakes her head at Andel. "I...I don't know. But...he knew me"

Storyteller 19:16:54
The old woman, Karzeema, shakes her head softly "This....this is not supposed to be possible."

Storyteller 19:17:09
Andel frowns "How did he know you?"

Tain 19:17:57
Tain smiles half-heartedly at Karzeema and states, "but it happened." To Andel and Grond she says, "I don't know, but he rose from the chair and took my hand. He...he kissed it and told me...our guests were waiting downstairs."

Tain 19:18:29
Tain draws in her breath sharply. "I had no shoes on!"

Grondthanc 19:18:45
And whats wrong with that?

Storyteller 19:18:47
Andel shakes his head in astonishment "This...This is insane. How is this even possible? What was this man's name? Eh? No shoes?"

Tain 19:19:12
"I always wear shoes, Grond. And I never wear dresses" Tain looks puzzled

Tain 19:19:50
He did not tell me his name. I didn't want to ask for he knew me and I thought I...I thought I was going insane

Tain 19:20:00
I didn't even know who I was Andel

Storyteller 19:20:03
Karzeema whispers under her breath, a fearful sound...as though some dark nightmare had sprung back into rememberance behind her eyes "The Walker Between Worlds....."

Grondthanc 19:20:06
*shrugs then speaks* And what happened next? *the lizard Gingrich begins to crawl down the stairs as they speak*

Tain 19:20:13
Tain's lip begins to tremble and tears well up in her eyes.

Grondthanc 19:20:19
The what bettween the what?

Storyteller 19:20:56
Karzeema looks to her son, then back to Tain....and her eyes are filled with an unspeakable dread.

Tain 19:21:29
Glancing fearfully at Karzeema Tain continues slowly. "We went downstairs..and the room was filled with people in fine clothes and the tables were laden with food and drink..."

Storyteller 19:22:01
Karzeema speaks, "First the Vhorn...then the Walker. How could I have been such a fool to not have seen it? The signs are all there....and the Age of Darkness is on the horizon."

Storyteller 19:22:23
Andel looks at Karzeema as though she has grown a second head.

Tain 19:22:34
They...they saluted me...they all knew me. Tain clutches her belly, whether in fear or for some other reason it is not clear

Grondthanc 19:22:43
*May have been gone for 13 years...but he knows of such times his orange eyes grow wide...very wide*

Storyteller 19:23:21
Andel has a million questions, but forces himself to keep listening to Tain.

Grondthanc 19:23:36
Then we have to get rid of the Vhorn at once! *he jolts up out of his chair*

Tain 19:23:48
"I..I remember that I turned to run back upstairs, for I was so confused, so frightened, and yet...Dennivar took my arm..O!, she gasps. Dennivar."

Grondthanc 19:23:55
Get rid of the Trall's enemies and bunker down!

Storyteller 19:24:04
Andel speaks "Dennivar?"

Tain 19:24:20
She stares out over the horizon and whispers, "Lord. Dennivar."

Tain 19:24:45
"His eyes, so blue, so deep, so evil." Tain shivers.

Storyteller 19:24:59
Karzeema levels a finger at Tain "She...She brings great evil upon us all. She is the instrument of destruction!"

Grondthanc 19:25:04
*scratchs his head and begins to pace mumbling to himself in a strange tounge unknown to those who dwell where the sun shines and the birds fly*

Tain 19:25:10
"And yet," she shrugs, "I was in love"

Storyteller 19:25:28
Andel runs a hand through his hair in confusion.

Grondthanc 19:25:31
She is?!? *he turns quickly to his mother*

Tain 19:25:56
Tain is now so caught up in her memory that she is oblivious to the others in the room. She speaks as if to herself, but it is clear that she is quite lucid

Storyteller 19:25:56
Karzeema looks to her son "She cannot stay here. She will kill us all!"

Grondthanc 19:26:44
Then what shall she bring apon us?

Tain 19:26:46
"Dennivar. He was so kind to me, so charming. He loved me. I knew it. So I stayed. But...but then..."

Grondthanc 19:26:56
*looks to Tain*

Tain 19:27:00
Tain frowns as if trying to remember.

Tain 19:27:18
"Outside...there were voices. Lots of voices. Angry voices."

Storyteller 19:27:21
Karzeema whispers "She is the herald of the Age of Darkness. The Time of Sorrows."

Grondthanc 19:28:36
*Leans to his mother and whispers* Then what do I do with her hmm? Throw her outside the threshhold gate? Toss her in the colesium? She is what some folk would call a friend to me.

Tain 19:28:50
"Someone...someone pulled him aside to warn him...but..he, Dennivar, he laughed and said that it was of no matter if there were angry people outside. I became frightened, but he reassured me that everything would be fine..." Her voice trails away

Storyteller 19:30:10
Karzeema grips Grondthanc's arm "Send her away, my son. Far away! She must not be in Dharfang! The Walker...The Children of Ice....and the beginning of the Thousand Woes!"

Tain 19:30:11
"Then the doors burst open, and the people in the fancy clothes scattered, knocking over the fine goblets of expensive wine and there was screaming and Dennivar pushed me behind him and...and..." Tain moans softly

Storyteller 19:30:43
Andel holds Tain comfortingly, though his eyes betray his growing unease.

Grondthanc 19:31:06
*lets out almost a hiss mixed with a roaring noise, a sound of confusion he begins to pace around the huge main hall*

Tain 19:31:38
'And those angry voices, the people, they were, they seemed poor, not in fancy clothes they were hungry they were angry they had weapons, clubs and...o! I was so afraid...they called for Dennivar they wanted to kill him..." The tears well up and begin to course down her cheeks.

Grondthanc 19:32:40
*leans one arm on a huge stone pillar and stares into nothing but the wall, silent*

Storyteller 19:33:00
Andel looks over to Grond, then to Karzeema, then back to Tain. "Go on, Tain...."

Tain 19:33:48
"But...but I loved him and I could not let him be hurt...so I...I saw a door in the wall and I thought we would be safe there. Then arrows...o! there were arrows all around, whizzing past us. I grabbed hold of his sleeve and pulled him toward the door"

Grondthanc 19:33:54
*coughs a bit almost as if he is choking back something, but he quickly brings himself together*

Storyteller 19:34:21
Suddenly, there is a loud pounding on the main doors to the audience chamber, and a Trall sticks his head in. "My...My chieftain? There has been a messenger. I...it is important."

Tain 19:34:36
Tain continues to speak

Grondthanc 19:34:43
*thuds over to the throne and sits himself down* Speak then...

Tain 19:35:56
"As we fell into the room I slammed the door behind me and barred it. But...when I turned back to Dennivar, he...oh gods!" Tain covers her open mouth with both hands as her eyes widen in horror

Storyteller 19:36:13
The Trall stomps in and stands before the throne and speaks. "King Valuryn of Aranorn is dead and the Queen is nowhere to be found. The Council Of Mages has assumed command of the city, but all are in chaos."

Storyteller 19:36:43
Andel holds Tain and then his head snaps to the Trall. Karzeema looks to her son.

Tain 19:37:05
Tain begins to sob and clutches at her belly as she sinks to the ground

Storyteller 19:37:37
Andel catches Tain "Tain! Please...it is alright...you are safe, I promise you!"

Grondthanc 19:41:13
W-What else have the humans done? When did this happen?

Tain 19:41:22
"But Dennivar, oh gods, the arrow pierced his heart," Tain wails, "and now his unborn son will never know his father!"

Storyteller 19:41:34
Andel's jaw drops "UNBORN SON???"

Tain 19:41:46
Tain falls limply into Andel's arms and weeps as if her heart will never mend

Storyteller 19:42:02
"A fortnight ago, my chieftain" is the Trall's reply.

Grondthanc 19:42:07
*waves aside the baby daddy afairs and listens to politics*

Grondthanc 19:42:56
Send forth a messenger at once to make sure war does not become of this between our kind! We cannot fight a 2 front war.

Storyteller 19:43:41
The messenger coughs uncomfortably "Er...my chieftain. I don't think you understand...."

Tain 19:44:18
Tain's weeping ceases abruptly as she falls into a deep and restless sleep, her body limp as a dead bird.

Grondthanc 19:44:19
Understand what?

Storyteller 19:44:59
The messenger replies, "The humans are greatly weakened. This could be the hour we have waited for. We could destroy them once and for all!"

Storyteller 19:45:21
Andel bends over Tain, his other concerns forgotten.

Grondthanc 19:45:51
*eyes glaze over and he thinks for a moment*

Tain 19:46:15
Breathing raggedly, her entire body shuddering every now and then, Tain moans softly in her sleep.

Grondthanc 19:46:50
Send 50 armoured Trall to their gate...make sure they have no funny buiness going on. Do not attack unless they turn hostile.

Storyteller 19:46:53
Andel simply smooths back her hair, putting his cloak around her, unable to do anything else.

Storyteller 19:47:26
The messenger bows "As you will it, my chieftain." He then turns and leaves the chamber.

Grondthanc 19:47:44
*rubs his forhead with a sigh*.

Tain 19:47:49
In her sleep, Tain clutches protectively at her belly.

Grondthanc 19:48:12
What am I to do...*he mutters*

Storyteller 19:48:17
Andel stands slowly to face Grond "This is all my fault" he says simply.

Grondthanc 19:48:38
Your fault that the human empire is on a thread as well as the Trall? I doubt that...

Storyteller 19:49:05
Andel shakes his head "Karzeema said....wait...where is she?" Andel looks this way and that.

Grondthanc 19:49:23
*looks around* Mother?

Storyteller 19:49:39
The elder Trall is nowhere to be found.

Grondthanc 19:51:01
WE are on the brink of a bloody world war and people are running about my tower like chickens with their heads chopped off!

Storyteller 19:51:24
Andel bows his head silently.

Storyteller 19:51:42
Another pounding at the door echoes through the chamber.

Grondthanc 19:51:52
I am no diplomat i'm simply a woods-COME IN OR LEAVE!

Tain 19:51:56
Tain whimpers

Storyteller 19:52:33
The door opens to reveal a battle-scarred Trall, dressed in dented platemail. "My chieftain! The Vhorn march upon Dharfang!"

Grondthanc 19:52:56
They what!?

Grondthanc 19:53:06
How far away are they? I would have thought we had more time!

Storyteller 19:53:10
Andel sighs "Gods help us...."

Tain 19:53:52
Tain whispers, "Gods..help him..."

Storyteller 19:53:55
The Trall speaks quickly, breathing hard "I come from the outer reaches. The Vhorn have taken the High Road tunnel. I estimate them....one day from the city."

Grondthanc 19:54:50
*looks to the ground and thinks* How many are left in the city of the average 60,000?

Storyteller 19:55:28
"I know not, my chieftain" the Trall replies "At last count, perhaps thirty thousand."

Grondthanc 19:56:15
Then I must know what are these covered weapons I see in the streets!?

Grondthanc 19:56:33
Or I assume they are weapons and not fruit!

Storyteller 19:56:57
"Something the watch thought up....they call them 'cannons' or something odd like that, my chieftain. I don't think they'll work."

Grondthanc 19:58:01
Like the sprites?!?

Grondthanc 19:58:48
However they work make them then!

Storyteller 19:58:58
"Ya, that was what they said. Bought 'em off the wee ones. I've no idea how they work, though. Probably just garbage, knowing the Sprites...thieves and swindlers, they are."

Storyteller 20:00:08
A chill wind suddenly wafts into the chamber and the scent of....snow?

Grondthanc 20:00:16
Well make every single one of them pointed towards these monsters! And suit up because the Trall are about to make alot of noise before we-

Tain 20:00:49
Tain shivers as she sleeps

Tain 20:01:33
and draws her knees up close to her body

Grondthanc 20:01:56
Andel get Tain and follow me up the stairs at once! *he leaps out of his chair and grabs Thadrak, he yells to the Trall* Prepare the defences!

Storyteller 20:02:12
Without warning, a....tear appears in the very fabric of the air. A hideous, goat-horned fiend covered in white fur, standing twelve feet tall with horrible claws and fangs, steps through on hooved feet. It's red eyes lock upon Andel and before he can even voice protest, the beast scoops him up in his arms and steps through the tear, which seals up behind it."

TO BE CONTINUED.....

https://elberen.rpg-board.net

2Rise Of The Vhorn Chapter 3: Herald Of Darkness Empty Life spans Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:52 pm

Weldulf

Weldulf

I was curious to life spans in Elberen I know a few and have guesses on other ones so correct me if I'm wrong here Admidguy.

Human: 80 years, 100 at the highest.
Trall: 250-300 years
Elden: Longer than both humans and Trall, assumably not immortal (or at least anymore)
Sprite: Same as Trall possibly?
Orc: ???
Vhorn: ???

Admin

Admin
Admin

Sprites: Roughly the same as humans, about 75-80 years.
Orcs: Unsure - no orc has ever died of old age.
Vhorn: Unknown.

4Rise Of The Vhorn Chapter 3: Herald Of Darkness Empty Re ages Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:02 am

Weldulf

Weldulf

So what of the Elden? I am assuming them and Trall live the longest.

Admin

Admin
Admin

Elden are not immortal, though there are some 'ancient' Elden who can still remember the Cataclysm. It is difficult to put a number to it - anywhere from 500-1000 years with a few rare exceptions. It is whispered by some (though the Elden never affirm or deny this) that each Elden knows the day they will die.

Faeriecakes

Faeriecakes

Off topic but LOL I love Grond's new Avatar!

7Rise Of The Vhorn Chapter 3: Herald Of Darkness Empty Re new avatar Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:58 am

Weldulf

Weldulf

Its Beast from X-men but I think it just looks like a artistic take of Grondthanc...there is fire in those eyes.

Faeriecakes

Faeriecakes

But what a tasteful dresser!

Admin

Admin
Admin

It's for the lady Tralls with their adamantium thunder-thighs.

10Rise Of The Vhorn Chapter 3: Herald Of Darkness Empty Re thunder thighs Mon Jul 02, 2012 1:51 pm

Weldulf

Weldulf

Haha! When the Trall march to war the women truely DO something unlike human nations. They defend the halls and do a very good job of it haha.

Admin

Admin
Admin

I don't know....I think you'd have a hard time convincing *all* of the Trall women to stay home. Hell hath no fury like a Trall scorned....or something like that. Razz

12Rise Of The Vhorn Chapter 3: Herald Of Darkness Empty Re women Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:57 pm

Weldulf

Weldulf

Well it must be a cultural thing...marching and defending being a duty.

Admin

Admin
Admin

I sure wouldn't want to take Dharfang while the lady Tralls defended it....*hells* no!

14Rise Of The Vhorn Chapter 3: Herald Of Darkness Empty Re Trall women Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:38 pm

Weldulf

Weldulf

A wall of thighs are the last thing you see...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum