Twilight Realms Of Elberen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chat-Based Cooperative Storytelling

Download RaidCall!
Radio Rivendell - The Fantasy Radio Station!

You are not connected. Please login or register

POLL: Put Elberen On Temporary Hiatus?

3 posters

With school and other gaming interests (*cough* GW2 *cough*) cropping up, should we put Elberen on TEMPORARY hiatus until everyone's schedule clears?

POLL: Put Elberen On Temporary Hiatus? Vote_lcap50%POLL: Put Elberen On Temporary Hiatus? Vote_rcap 50% [ 1 ]
POLL: Put Elberen On Temporary Hiatus? Vote_lcap50%POLL: Put Elberen On Temporary Hiatus? Vote_rcap 50% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 2

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1POLL: Put Elberen On Temporary Hiatus? Empty POLL: Put Elberen On Temporary Hiatus? Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:48 am

Admin

Admin
Admin

First off, DON'T PANIC!!

Elberen isn't going anywhere. I just realize that school is starting up, and we're all going to be a lot busier this time of year. Also, new shiney games have released and some of us will be exploring those. So I leave it to you guys, vote in the poll! Smile

https://elberen.rpg-board.net

2POLL: Put Elberen On Temporary Hiatus? Empty Re: POLL: Put Elberen On Temporary Hiatus? Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:06 pm

Faeriecakes

Faeriecakes

I'm voting but clarifying here.

I'm juggling RL responsibilities as we all are, plus four different games (this includes Elberen)
I wouldn't mind putting it on hold for a bit as long as we all agree that we'll come back to it.

Let's not cut what can simply be untied.

Still, I'm pretty good at this juggling thing, so if the majority vote to keep our Elberen Saturdays, I can do that.

*grouphug*

3POLL: Put Elberen On Temporary Hiatus? Empty poll Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:23 pm

Weldulf

Weldulf

I say keep it or I may become less and less interested in making this story.

Faeriecakes

Faeriecakes

I'm good with Grond - I'll play on Saturdays since he will.
Now it's up to you, AdminGuy - you have the final say Smile

5POLL: Put Elberen On Temporary Hiatus? Empty Re: POLL: Put Elberen On Temporary Hiatus? Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:27 am

Admin

Admin
Admin

Well, in all honesty, Saturdays are becoming increasingly difficult for me. Maybe we should explore other nights that may work?

6POLL: Put Elberen On Temporary Hiatus? Empty Re: POLL: Put Elberen On Temporary Hiatus? Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:44 pm

Faeriecakes

Faeriecakes

Like I said, I play four games (with commitments to three different RL people) but I can always change my schedule around if need be. As long as we keep the start time at 9:00 Eastern, I can pretty much play Elberen any evening.

I'm easy Razz

Weldulf

Weldulf

Saturday's are perfect for me. If any other day it would be Friday andy attendance will be spotty.

8POLL: Put Elberen On Temporary Hiatus? Empty Re: POLL: Put Elberen On Temporary Hiatus? Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:07 am

Admin

Admin
Admin

Unfortunately, with kids going back to school (and all the madness and chaos one would expect), Saturday after work is no longer feasible for me - at least not with any kind of regular schedule. I'm looking at my days off now - which are Sunday and Monday.

9POLL: Put Elberen On Temporary Hiatus? Empty Re: POLL: Put Elberen On Temporary Hiatus? Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:12 am

Faeriecakes

Faeriecakes

Don't stress too much about Elberen
It's not going anywhere and we can always pick it up again since we have the whole story written down here in the forums so nothing will be forgotten (well...except for that one time Razz )
It's always difficult to corral three people to be somewhere at the same time - sometimes it's even hard to get two together at the same time -
Again, I can adjust my schedule (I don't go to school, and my kids don't figure in my daily life anymore *sad*) so I'm probably the most flexible.

10POLL: Put Elberen On Temporary Hiatus? Empty Re Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:25 pm

Weldulf

Weldulf

This Sunday, I could possibly play at like 10. Only because it's labor day week end.

11POLL: Put Elberen On Temporary Hiatus? Empty Re: POLL: Put Elberen On Temporary Hiatus? Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:41 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

Well, after careful consideration, I've decided to suspend our Elberen games until further notice. I will leave this site up, of course, and the forums. When things settle down a bit, I would very much like to jump back in and see where our adventures take us.

Elberen has become a very special thing to me, and I owe that special feeling in a large part to you guys. This has been a wonderful experience and I am in your debt.

Remember, that this is not 'goodbye'. This is 'see you later'. I look forward to the day we can all play again.

Love, light and laughter.

12POLL: Put Elberen On Temporary Hiatus? Empty Re: POLL: Put Elberen On Temporary Hiatus? Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:27 pm

Faeriecakes

Faeriecakes

Well said AdminGuy.
I look forward to coming back to Elberen
See you guys in some other world maybe Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum